Saturday, February 23, 2008

Aww Saturday!

A typical Saturday except it was raining here in Florida. I woke up and we had a delicious breakfast that consisted of pancakes mmmmm. Then we headed out to the mall, what else can you do on a rainy day? Well we hit all the stores. I needed something from the Zirh counter at Bloomies, well the rep was there that sold me my first Zirh products over five years ago. It was nice seeing her she reminds me of a beautiful drag queen back home in Ohio lol. I know that sounds bad but she is very nice looking. Then I went to AF and bought two polos today, I really needed some everyday clothes so I broke down and bought them. Oh oh and as we left Macy's they caught a shoplifter that they chased down in the parking lot and took down to the ground, he really struggled. What I don't understand is why people shoplift at Macys, everything is always on sale there and it is not like it is Nieman Marcus we are talking about? pfft people are dumb! For dinner my roommate and I went to Moe's for some burritos mmm good! Ok now only one more week of work before we are off for a three day weekend in South Florida yay!

No comments: