I just notice it has been a whole week since I have posted. I have sorta been in a funk lately. My grandmother passed away last week so I have to deal with that. And just sorting out all my finances, my tax return also was deposited already. But I have paid off a lot of my credit card debt which is a good thing. Also have planning a few trips for the spring, in February we are going to Ft Lauderdale for a nice weekend trip. And then in May we are flying to LA and San Fransisco. That should be fun since I have only been to the airports before hehe.
Last night we went out to Phouse which was a lot of fun but of course smelled like a damn ashtray afterwards. I just wish they would bite the bullet here in Florida and ban smoking in bars as well.

1 comment:
sorry to hear about your grandmother, that is never easy
Wayne
Post a Comment