On Thursday I had my 26th Birthday. I first picked up my friend Kevin from the Airport then we went back to my house and got ready. Then my roommate, Kevin, and I headed to Downtown Disney and has some great sushi and a flatbread at Wolfgang Pucks. Then we headed over to 8trax and Mannequins to dance the night away. I was so tired from working earlier in the day and trying to get the house ready for our house guest oh and maybe the alcohol too? That I really don't remember much.
Friday morning we got up late and headed down to Ft Lauderdale. The drive was long due to weather and traffic in West Palm Beach. We checked into the Sheraton which I was very nervous because the hotel is over 50 years old and I have heard is a real dump lol. Well the check in took a few minutes because the guest service associate had to go "check the room" to make sure it was ready. It was 6:30pm so I thought that was strange. We head up to the 5th floor and went to the end of the hall way. To my surprise we had been upgraded to a one bedroom suite. After we got settled in we went for a walk on the beach then came back showered and headed out for dinner. We dined at a great greek restaurant called Opa. It was Insane!!! They danced on the table, threw napkins in the air, it was a total experience.
After a wonderful dinner we headed over to the Boardwalk Club. They had about 20 strippers there, it was quite an experience. And it made me feel young ;) !!! Though most of the strippers I did not find attractive at all, there was a Zac Efron look a like that we followed around the place until he disappeared. So then we headed over to the Coliseum waited in line to get in. We got lucky and they had free drinks from 12-2am so we headed right to the bar. And then the Zac Efron look a like appeared again to our pure delight! We had a great time then headed back to the hotel.
Saturday we got up and checked out at noon and headed over to Wilton Manors (Ft Lauderdale Gay Ghetto) where we dined at Rosies, formerly a Hamburger Mary's. Then over to the gayest shopping center I have ever seen, they had a spa, gay gym, gay sports bar, humpy's pizzeria, bottoms and tops clothing store, gay gift store, Gaymart, Java Boys, Boom room, and more but cannot remember all of the names!!! Then we headed on home and had a wonderful dinner in Downtown Orlando. Then more drinks at the Parliment House.
Sunday we got up and went to Epcot, and basically drank and ate around the world.
Monday I finally dropped Kevin off at the airport and went grocery shopping and now I am just relaxing. I don't want to go back to work *whines*

1 comment:
Happy belated! Sounds like it was lovely! I hope Zac dropped off a special birthday night surprise for ya!
Post a Comment