Monday's are my usual day off. I tend to work 6 days to keep busy and make extra money for life's extras. I have three vacations coming up and I want to be able to enjoy them without worrying to much about money. Though that is in my nature to be cheap and want the most out of my money. I was a jew born into a protestant's body *sigh*. Today I slept in and did a little shopping at Target/Publix, the same Monday routine. I found a cute lamp for 15 dollars that was originally 60.00 so I had to buy it. I cannot wait till the new Target opens, it will be five minutes away yay!
Tomorrow I go back to work and I am starting to dread work lately, I have just been very bored. I think it is time for a new one but nothing that interests me had come up lately in the JOBS posting. My birthday is coming up on 8/2 and I will be turning 26 *sigh* how the time has flown, I need to figure out what the next step in my life will be.

No comments:
Post a Comment